Re: [Evolution] evolution 2.28 starts automatically in off-line mode! howto change that?

After upgrading to 2.28 in Debian SID evolution does no longer start in
on-line mode, but in off-line mode. I have look into preferences and the
manual but was unable to find a way to change this behaviour. Can
someone please point me to a successfull solution?

Do you have NetworkManager running?  Evo uses NetworkManager to
determine if the machine is on- or off-line and adjusts its status
accordingly.  I *thought* that if NM wasn't active it just ignored it,
but some of the logic may have changed in the new version.

P.