Re: [Evolution] Reliable Palm device?

On Sat, 2009-10-17 at 22:50 -0700, Simon Roberts wrote:
Hi all,

I've never had great luck with palm devices and Evolution. Partly, perhaps, because I'm using versions that
come with distros (usually either SuSE or Ubuntu) and they're never "the latest".

Anyway, my girlfriend has been clinging to windows because of my inability to make Linux behave properly
with her palm, but now her palm has died. So, I figure maybe now is the time to influence her purchase and
try to get her to buy one that is known to be rock solid with Evolution (including "not the latest"
versions).

What should she get? She doesn't need a fancy one, and doesn't want to spend a bunch on it. But it must be
reliable, and must work 100% with Linux.

Indeed, is this the right list, or should I direct this question elsewhere?

Thanks!
Simon

 "You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his
questions." â Naguib Mahfouz
If you want something solid with Linux, would a net book do the job? Or
are you looking more at a smart phone?