Re: [Evolution] Reply-To: field on the evolution list

On Sun, 2009-10-11 at 15:38 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
There should be one.  That is of the form:

Recently (and not for the first time) I hit Reply to a posting rather
than Reply-to-All, and send a message to a poster when I meant to send
it to the list.

Use Message->Reply To List (Ctrl-L) for mailing lists. If the original
message has the List-* headers, it will do the right thing. Only if
nothing happens should you use Reply-To-All.

For the Evo list to alter the Reply-To header in messages would cause a
religious war and we already have enough of those. See
http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html for details.

poc