Re: [Evolution] Reply-To: field on the evolution list

Recently (and not for the first time) I hit Reply to a posting rather
than Reply-to-All, and send a message to a poster when I meant to send
it to the list.
If you want the message to go to the mailing list, hit "Reply To
List" (Ctrl-L), not "Reply to All",

Ditto;  just tell your software exactly what you want to do and that is
what will happen!  Ctrl-L is your friend.

that will make your reply go to the
proper place as derived from the mail headers and makes sure the person
you are replying to doesn't get two copies.  (Another bit of netiquette
that seems to be forgotten about.)

Ditto.