Re: [Evolution] a challenge to the developers

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 15:05 +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:

Just for the sake of completeness, did you try with the default GTK+
theme ?

I am far from an expert in these areas, but I fail to see how a GTK+
theme has any relevance on Evolution hanging and deadlocking on non-gui
issues.  Seriously, take a look at some of the many stack traces.  They
(almost?) never are locked up in any graphical drawing code.

b.