Re: [Evolution] a challenge to the developers

So here is my challenge to the evolution development team:

I am sure the team is fully challenged already. You are directing your
challenge at the wrong address. It would make more sense to challenge
the team's employers (various Linux distros). It's they who decide
what the team works on. Companies like a challenge to be spiced up
with a reward. You know, like, "make sure these bugs get fixed and we
will purchase 1000 support contracts/subscriptions/etc".

--tml