Re: [Evolution] SMS Plugin?

jairambharath gmail com wrote:
I am not sure about Evo Plug-in... But from Ubuntu you can use Waamu... It works fine with most of the
handsets(plugged in).

As for as Web to SMS you have to find local service providers who can give you bulk SMS packages. You can shoot thousands at a time from firefox(upload mobile nos in an excel sheet). In India I use www.uniceltech.com
Bharath

Most carriers have a variant of   phone_number messagxxx provider com   that you can use,
EX..

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/939/sms_email_cingular_nextel_sprint_tmobile_verizon_virgin/

http://www.sms411.net/2006/07/how-to-send-email-to-phone.html

http://www.accutracking.com/sms-email.html