Re: [Evolution] Can not empty trash

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 09:08 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Resum and folder doesn't match after syncronizing

        Hi,
I would bet on this [1] from the above translation:
http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#Why_do_I_get_an_error_.22Summary_and_folder_mismatch.2C_even_after_a_sync.22.3F

but I may be wrong.

... Either there isn't enough space on the /tmp filesystem ...

I didn't know this, but you made me look into the code, and it isn't
using the /tmp, it seems it's using the same folder where the mbox file
is located, only the file name is extended to contain the ".tmp"
extension. And at the end, if everything worked correctly, the .tmp file
is renamed. Definitely no offense, only mentioning it here in case
somebody is interested.
        Bye,
        Milan