[Evolution] Evolution email setup problems

I've tried setting up evolution for AT&T yahoo email client. After reading countless FAQs in the Ubuntu
forums I am fairly certain I have configured the setup properly. I have tried uninstalling and re installing
Evolution. when I try sending a new msg it goes immediately to the outbox. It used to, but no longer asks for
my email password. Is there a file somewhere that evolution stores configuration info that has to be deleted
to get a complete fresh start for setting up the configuration? I had Ubuntu 9.04 and now have 9.10. It did
not work in version 9.04 either. TNX for any help. Bob Gagnon.