Re: [Evolution] suggest

On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 19:02 -0400, David L wrote:
Since we have an exchange server, "from scratch"
is basically the same thing as deleting my indexes.  It takes me about
30 seconds
to set up evolution for a blank account to connect to my exchange
server and
about an hour to regenerate the indexes for all of the mail in my
exchange
folders.  But you're right, I don't start have to start completely
from scratch.
It just feels that way.

I don't set up a new account; I just delete the indexes with a script.
It is a really basic script, that I have posted before.  I can send it
to you if you want.  When I restart evo, it takes about 10-15 minutes to
rebuild the indexes.  I have about 6000 item in my inbox and maybe a
dozen other folders.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075