From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org <evolution-list-bounces gnome org>
To: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
Cc: evolution-list gnome org <evolution-list gnome org>
Sent: Mon May 25 13:04:46 2009
Subject: Re: [Evolution] suggest

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 3:32 AM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Sun, 2009-05-24 at 15:26 -0300, Bruno Trazzini wrote:
I suggest adding a button to reset all settings, because even deleting
the folder .evolution some settings remain active.

   ÂHi,
I do not expect anyone doing that, I'm sorry. Rather see where all the
settings are stored, and delete them yourself:

http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#How_can_I_transfer_all_my_Evolution_data_from_an_old_home_directory_to_a_new_home_directory.3F

How about a command-line "evolution
--backup-and-start-from-scratch-because-evolution-has-several-longstanding-bugs-that-require-me-to-do-it-every-other-day"?
 ;)

Cheers...

           David