Re: [Evolution] How can I make Evo to recognize xslx files should be opened with OpenOffice?
- From: Reid Thompson <reid thompson ateb com>
- To: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] How can I make Evo to recognize xslx files should be opened with OpenOffice?
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 14:03:52 -0400
Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 13:41 -0400, George Reeke wrote:
On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 12:50 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 12:35 -0400, George Reeke wrote:
On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 12:17 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
Jim McKean wrote:
When I get an attachment with one of the newer MS formats (like *.xlsx),
evolution does not recognize that it can open them with OpenOffice. It
only give me the option to save them or open with text editor. If I
save them, Ubuntu has no problem recognizing that OpenOffice can open
them. But most of the time, I just want to see what's in them, not keep
them in my file system.
What do I need to do to allow me to click on them to open while in Evo?
You almost certainly can, but I'm afraid I don't know enough about Gnome
internals to guide you.
Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org
may be of use
] [Thread Prev