Re: [Evolution] How can I make Evo to recognize xslx files should be opened with OpenOffice?

Jim McKean wrote:
When I get an attachment with one of the newer MS formats (like *.xlsx),
evolution does not recognize that it can open them with OpenOffice.  It
only give me the option to save them or open with text editor.  If I
save them,  Ubuntu has no problem recognizing that OpenOffice can open
them.  But most of the time, I just want to see what's in them, not keep
them in my file system.

What do I need to do to allow me to click on them to open while in Evo?

use nautilus to associate an application with the filetype