Re: [Evolution] How can I make Evo to recognize xslx files should be opened with OpenOffice?
- From: Reid Thompson <reid thompson ateb com>
- To: Jim McKean <jim mckeanco com>
- Cc: Evolution List <Evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] How can I make Evo to recognize xslx files should be opened with OpenOffice?
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 12:17:19 -0400
Jim McKean wrote:
When I get an attachment with one of the newer MS formats (like *.xlsx),
evolution does not recognize that it can open them with OpenOffice. It
only give me the option to save them or open with text editor. If I
save them, Ubuntu has no problem recognizing that OpenOffice can open
them. But most of the time, I just want to see what's in them, not keep
them in my file system.
What do I need to do to allow me to click on them to open while in Evo?
use nautilus to associate an application with the filetype
] [Thread Prev