Re: [Evolution] switching from kmail to evolution

On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 09:08 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
    - can I sent a message to a specific folder in stead of the
"Sent"
    folder?

You can specify for each account where you want all sent messages to
go,
but not directly on a case-by-case basis. You might also be able to
use
output filters and automatic BCC, depending on your exact needs.

For example, I use the inbox as my sent folder in order to keep threads
together and obsolete sent messages from piling up.

Unlike in kmail, you cannot configure this on a per-folder basis, only
on a per-account basis, as Patric

As a kmail and evolution user, I can tell you that you will find
different things to like better in each.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075

IT, the last refuge of a scoundrel