Re: [Evolution] switching from kmail to evolution
- From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- To: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] switching from kmail to evolution
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 08:38:32 -0430
On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 22:54 +0200, Alain Muls wrote:
I switched a couple of days ago from KDE to gnome. th amain reason was
the ability of evolution to read/write google calendars.
- how can I navigate from a new message in a folder to the next
message in another folder
No idea, but you can set up a virtual folder of all unread messages.
- how does the "search folder" work? Can it be used to create a sort
That's exactly what it is, in fact in older versions of Evo the term
Virtual Folder (vfolder) was used and some people still call them that.
- can I sent a message to a specific folder in stead of the "Sent"
You can specify for each account where you want all sent messages to go,
but not directly on a case-by-case basis. You might also be able to use
output filters and automatic BCC, depending on your exact needs.
Also, if what you want is to keep all messages to and from a specific
correspondent in the same place, vfolders can be used for this. I wish
the set-up were more automatic (as I've requested more than once) but
] [Thread Prev