[Evolution] switching from kmail to evolution

I switched a couple of days ago from KDE to gnome. th amain reason was
    the ability of evolution to read/write google calendars.
    Some questions:
    - how can I navigate from a new message in a folder to the next
unread
    message in another folder
    - how does the "search folder" work? Can it be used to create a sort
of
    virtual folder?
    - can I sent a message to a specific folder in stead of the "Sent"
    folder?
    Tx/Alain
Alain Muls                                      alain muls telenet be
RMA-CISS                                                +32.2.7426340