Re: [Evolution] switching from kmail to evolution

On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 22:54 +0200, Alain Muls wrote:
I switched a couple of days ago from KDE to gnome. th amain reason was
    the ability of evolution to read/write google calendars.
    Some questions:
    - how can I navigate from a new message in a folder to the next
unread
    message in another folder
    - how does the "search folder" work? Can it be used to create a sort
of
    virtual folder?
    - can I sent a message to a specific folder in stead of the "Sent"
    folder?
    Tx/Alain

        Hi Alain,
I believe most answers for your (also yet unspoken) questions are here:
http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ
        Bye,
        Milan