Re: [Evolution] sharing calendars: CalDAV over SSH

again, thanks a ton for the feedback Milan!

Now that you mention indeed the issues occurred with a recurrent event that I was trying to change, I'll
check the bug in bugzilla.

Any alternative methods of sharing calendar among boxes ?

I thought about "sshfs"  mount a common calendar subdirectory among the machines. I assume that would be:

~/.evolution/calendar/local

If this directory is shared among the different boxes (but only one running evolution at a time), would you
expect issues ?

best regards,
- jan