Re: [Evolution] sharing calendars: CalDAV over SSH

hey Millan, many thanks for the answers!!

Unfortunately I haven't managed to make it work yet.

After a few tries with the public Yahoo! Calendar, I hit the following issues:

-  They publicize their caldav address as an "https" address, see:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/calendar/yahoocalendar/sync/sync-05.html

- But evolution always convert the "https" to "caldav" and fails to connect.

I think I got over this, by changing the address in the caldav part to the port 443 (appending ":443") to the
hostname.

- Now evolution was able to read most of the entries in the yahoo calendar -- strangely not all of them
though.

- Finally when I tried to change one of the calendar entries, evolution froze.

Do you think this is a problem with yahoo calendar or evolution or both ?

Have you had better experience with Davical ( http://www.davical.org ) ?

many thanks!
- jan