Re: [Evolution] can't report bug because Evolution page not loading @ bugzilla.gnome.org

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

On Wed, 2009-05-06 at 19:41 -0700, timzak wrote:
I just tried again, and could not get the page to load.  Given that
others
at launchpad were having the same experience, I wonder if you just had
lucky experience getting in.  I've been trying off and on for the
better
part of two weeks now and have been unable to get the page to load.

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ loads properly.

You seem to have misunderstood me. I said I visited
http://bugzilla.gnome.org and proceeded from there, i.e. I clicked on
New Bug, selected Evolution, then Mailer etc. etc. I didn't complete the
process of course, since I was just testing it, but I did get as far as
the last page before submission.

poc

Ah...sorry, this is my first time reporting a bug at bugzilla.gnome.org.  I
missed the "New Bug" link, but started browsing for Evolution via the
"Browse" link.  I appear to be in the right place now, thank you.