Re: [Evolution] can't report bug because Evolution page not loading @ bugzilla.gnome.org

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

On Wed, 2009-05-06 at 18:28 -0700, timzak wrote:
I apologize for the bump, but no one has shown any outward concern that
the
only apparent way to report bugs for Evolution is broken.  Can someone
help
me to report this bug?  Please see the post I am replying to for details.

Just visit http://bugzilla.gnome.org and drill down to the Evo page. I
just checked that and it worked.

poc

PS Please don't top-post on this list.

Sorry for the top post.  When replying, the web interface automatically
inserts a line at the top with a blinking cursor, making it natural to start
typing there.

I just tried again, and could not get the page to load.  Given that others
at launchpad were having the same experience, I wonder if you just had a
lucky experience getting in.  I've been trying off and on for the better
part of two weeks now and have been unable to get the page to load.

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ loads properly.

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi loads properly.

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=Evolution attempts to load for
some minutes. Eventually the "Loading..." busy indicator stops and shows the
URL as if the page is loaded, but there is only a blank page.  No error or
any other indication of what the problem is.