Re: [Evolution] can't report bug because Evolution page not loading @ bugzilla.gnome.org

I apologize for the bump, but no one has shown any outward concern that the
only apparent way to report bugs for Evolution is broken.  Can someone help
me to report this bug?  Please see the post I am replying to for details.

Regards.

timzak wrote:

I've been trying to report a bug in Evolution's calendar for the past 5
days but every time I try, the page will not load.  I originally reported
the bug to Ubuntu:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/362318

I was instructed to forward the bug upstream, but for 5 days now the
following page will not load for me:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=Evolution

At least one other person has reported that they could not load the above
page either.  Can someone advise me on what step to take next?

Regards,
Tim