Re: [Evolution] message filters not working

On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 14:55 +0000, Chris G wrote:
On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 09:41:30AM -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
[...]
If I understand you correctly, the idea is basically to tell Mutt what
the List-Post header is if it's not present in the messages. I guess
that could be somewhat useful, though it doesn't really help with the
other list-specific operations, e.g. I don't see how Mutt can deduce the
Subscribe/Unsubscribe address (or the Help address or the Archives URL)
automatically, or do you specify those as well?

No, mutt doesn't attempt to add Subscribe/Unsubscribe commands etc.
Adding an address as a mailing-list means you can use the Reply to
List command, messages are marked as being list messages (can be used
as a search filter for example), messages sent to the list have a
more things it does but these are the basics.

Seems reasonable enough, though if this were added to Evo there'd need
to be some change to the UI (given that some mailing-list actions
wouldn't be valid). Why don't you submit an Enhancement Request?

poc