Re: [Evolution] Problem viewing calendars on multiple machines

On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 15:32 +0100, Matej Cepl wrote:
On 2009-03-10, 13:43 GMT, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
You mean you pay for the phone call? I hardly think that's
a reason to drop it. Or do you mean something else?

No, I mean there are no unlimited calling plans (or they are
prohibitively expensive) so every second is charged for and
I would prefer over-the-USB/BT/something-else synchronization.

I still think that's no reason to not support the package. Presumably
one can use SyncEvolution over normal networks as well.

poc