Re: [Evolution] Linking to Gmail email address

On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 14:06 +0930, Nigel Green wrote:
I have installed Ubuntu 8 having finally thrown in the towel with
Microsoft (at least at home). However despite following the
instructions I cannot get Evolution to hook up with my Gmail account.
Has anybody had similar problems and are there any answers?

Please refer http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13287
(Gmail with POP)

Please refer
 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=77695 and
 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=78799  (Gmail
with IMAP)

Hope it will help.

- Akhil

cheers

Nigel Green
Senior Environmental Scientist
Environmental Operations
Dept. Natural Resources, Environment, the Arts and Sport