[Evolution] POssible to clear Evolution's DNS cache?

Hi,

I have a situation with a VPN where my server's IP address changes between connect/disconnect states. It _appears_ as though Evolution caches the DNS lookup for my server, so there are problems when my VPN connection state changes (Evolution cannot connect, general instability/slowness).

Any workarounds for this - clearing Evolution's DNS cache for example?

Evolution 2.26.1 on Ubunutu Jaunty 9.04.

Thanks
Brett