[Evolution] Insufficient table inbox

A strange thing has begun to occur whenever I receive mail.  My audio alert states that I have new mail, but no new messaage appears. Additionally, I get an "error fetching mail"" message at the bottom of my Inbox window.

When I click on the error message, a window pops up that says:

      ERROR WHILE FETCHING MAIL

      table inbox has 28 columns but 26 values were supplied

Is this something I did? I don't recall changing any settings in my View options.  Is there a way I can remedy this?

Much thanks in advance...

Joshua (using Evo 2.24.1.1 on OpenSuSE 11.1)