Re: [Evolution] Evolution for Windows

I can't speak for Michael, but the issue then would probably be one of
integration, where a proper port (and there's only one around that I'm
aware of) would be associable via MIME-types, a virtualized solution
would not. The virtualized solution would also not be able to launch
apps on the native box (for example, office apps for attached documents,
browsers for links, music/movie players for attached songs/videos), nor
would the PIM data be conveniently useable by other apps within the
host.