Re: [Evolution] Filter rule

HI

On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 16:52 -0400, Joshua Tarplin wrote:
I'm using Evo 2.24.1.1 on OpenSuSE 11.1, and I'm trying to create a
filter that sends ALL mail to the Junk Mail folder EXCEPT those items
from people in my Contact List.

Any ideas or suggestions?
not that I know of, but evolution does support python binding. Probably
a script might do this.

  The converse is true, if a user is in Contact, evolution can mark the
message as not Junk. You could look into the code, and change that from
yes to no ?

Joshua