Re: [Evolution] how to debug evolution

On Sat, 2009-07-11 at 08:48 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
Hello,

There must be some way to debug what Evo is doing or complaining about;
every good developer implements this; I don't see any hints, not even in
the FAQ; there is only something like "export GROUPWISE_DEBUG =1 in a
terminal and launch evolution", so I tried:

LANG=C export LANG
debug=1
Debug=1
DEBUG=1
export debug Debug DEBUG
evolution

with no luck; any hints about log/debug files? thx

      matthias

Yes, please see http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/bugs.shtml. This is
probably what you need.

It also might be a good idea to add it to the FAQ, if it is not there...

Regards,