Re: [Evolution] Filter rule
- From: Reid Thompson <reid thompson ateb com>
- To: Thomas Mittelstaedt <tmstaedt t-mittelstaedt de>
- Cc: Evolution Maillist <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Filter rule
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:23:31 -0400
Hell -- one bear is over my limit.
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 02:58:24AM +0200, Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 09.07.2009, 16:52 -0400 schrieb Joshua Tarplin:
I'm using Evo 188.8.131.52 on OpenSuSE 11.1, and I'm trying to create a
filter that sends ALL mail to the Junk Mail folder EXCEPT those items
from people in my Contact List.
the first reaction when I read your mail was laughing - kind of a
drastic measure to call everything junk except stuff sent by your
contacts. Well, it's late and I had 4 bears, somewhat over the
Any ideas or suggestions?
Just an idea: You can export a contact list as vcf file and parse those
files for the email addresses and then integrate those into
~/.evolution/mail/filters.xml. Try write a perl script that does that or
write an evolution plugin.
Just an idea.
Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev