From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org <evolution-list-bounces gnome org>
To: evolution-list gnome org <evolution-list gnome org>
Sent: Wed Jan 28 15:07:55 2009
Subject: [Evolution] evolution issues: slow and frequent crashing

Greetings,
I'm experiencing frequent issues with Evolution 2.24.3.  I'm running on Ubuntu 8.10. and using IMAP to read
mail on a Lotus Notes server.

The main problem is it's extremely slow when doing functions such as "Generating message list", "Fetching
summary information", "Storing folder" etc...
The other problem is when selecting a group of messages and trying to move them to another folder will peg
the cpu, forcing me to reboot.

This problem seems to have started in the last couple of evolution updates.  I've searched the archives but
didn't find anything helpful.   I'd appreciate any pointers anyone can provide.
Thanks,
John