Re: [Evolution] evolution issues: slow and frequent crashing

Art Alexion wrote:
The main problem is it's extremely slow when doing functions such as "Generating message list", "Fetching summary information", "Storing folder" etc...

Are you on the same LAN as the server? Very slow for me, too (albeit, exchange) when accessing remotely from my laptop -- especially if it has been a while since I checked in with that computer. Very fast with the desktop on the LAN.

I'm on the same LAN.  I'm running evolution on my desktop and T-bird on my laptop.  No problems w/ the latter goirng through the same network paths.  As I said, it seems to be some recent change that's triggered this behavior.  It used to be very fast, now it's quite slow.