Re: [Evolution] PST import plugin for Evolution added

On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 08:56 +0530, Bharath Acharya wrote:
Bharath -- the libpst patch you list: has it been proposed (&
accepted)
upstream already? If not, could you tell us when it is? I would
rather
have libpst packaged as pure as possible from upstream...

http://hg.five-ten-sg.com/libpst/rev/ff1743cbe4aa
^^^ That's the commit for generating a shared library. The other patch
I'll make changes to the Evo code sometime soon to fix it up locally
than upstream in libpst. For now its a patch on top of libpst.

I'll build the new packages released and let you know the results.

Thanks, Bharath. You other patch had to be rebased on 0.6.27 (see
attachment). I am not sure about libpst trunk, though, did not look at
it.

I am building a libpst package for Ubuntu Jaunty (9.04), and will see
what happens.

Again, thanks,

..hggdh..