Re: [Evolution] PST import plugin for Evolution added
- From: Bharath Acharya <abharath novell com>
- To: "Duan Joshua (CI/AFR-SG)" <joshua duan sg bosch com>
- Cc: "evolution-list gnome org" <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] PST import plugin for Evolution added
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:05:59 +0530
On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 09:12 +0800, Duan Joshua (CI/AFR-SG) wrote:
The last time when i tried libpst 0.5.3, i encountered problem that it
reads only pst file created by Outlook before version 2003. What are the
versions supported by this Importer?
Yes, libpst 0.5.3 just worked with the older formats. We have introduced
support for the new version (2003 and 2007) since 0.6.1
So yes the Evolution importer would work well with the new formats of
The new pst versions are encoded in unicode format.
Thanks and Cheers
Bharath Acharya wrote:
I have committed a PST Importer for Evolution.
The commit revision of Evolution:
It will require libpst version 0.6.17 as of today. Still need to make
appropriate changes to the sources to get it working with the latest
version. I have composed a small wiki for now.
The tracker bug for this is
Do let us know your experiences and suggestions. TIA
Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev