Re: [Evolution] a couple of questions: how to set up newsgroups and a question concerning replying to a message

Scott,
My Evolution has a folder News&Blogs in the folder tree that wasn't
there 'till I figured out how to add an RSS feed.
        I have to right-click the RSS icon and copy the URL
        open Edit/Preferences/News and Blogs/Add
        Then paste the URL & exit.
          Then the feed is in the News&Blogs folder.
        That took quite a while to figure out. Like you say, It's not
        real evident anywhere.

        SR