[Evolution] Autocomplet from sent

Hi,

I'm new to this list and I would like to ask for a feature. The two
other mail clients I've used in the past Outlook and Thunderbird (plus
online's Gmail) autocomplete from addresses I've sent e-mail to before.
This is handy and I took it for granted, but Evolution doesn't seem to
do it. I have also searched the list archives and can't find anything
about it.

If it's me and there's some way to make Evo do it, I would appreciate
advice on how to do it. Otherwise, I would like to suggest the
developers a simple way to implement it: keep a hidden address book with
all addresses I have sent e-mail to (add an address to it as soon as I
hit the "Send" button).

Best regards everyone.

A.S.