Re: [Evolution] evolution crashing randomly

On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 17:25 +0000, Tom H wrote:
I was wondering whether I can get some tips on getting a debug log or
core dump for a bug report, there doesn't seem to be a evolution-debug
package in the fedora 10 repos, and the --debug option is not revealing
much.

Debug packages are there, but they're kept in a separate repo.  Try:

  debuginfo-install --enablerepo=updates-testing evolution

(If that doesn't work, try --enablerepo=updates-testing-debuginfo.  Not
sure which is right.)

That should pull down the debug packages for both evolution and all the
libraries evolution uses, so your stack traces will be complete.  (Fair
warning, the download might be largish.)

Matthew Barnes