Re: [Evolution] evolution crashing randomly

[localbox localhost ~]$ evolution --version
GNOME evolution 2.24.4

Why don't you check out the bleeding edge version. Just grab the Makefile at http://mad-scientist.us/Makefile
and do a 'make all'. It will check out the latest subversion trunk version, configure, build and install it
to /opt/evo.
I do that for several months now and it works very well.

thomas

P.S.: ... and don't forget to report all those little bugs to http://bugzilla.gnome.org.