Re: [Evolution] Evaluating Evolution- some basic questions

On Sat, 2009-02-21 at 12:38 -0500, Rob wrote:
Thanks.  I already had them opening up in new windows.  When I delete
the message, a new window with the next message opens.

You're right.

Drives me absolutely batty.  So really no way to change that
behaviour?  Seems a bit of a risk, especially if image preview is on
and if a web-based image has some malicious code hidden in it......

I agree actually. What I do when I get nervous is close the preview pane
and open the specific message I want. After reaing, I close it and
explicitly open the next one I want to look at.

Also would like the original message to close when I click reply as I
have my Outlook set to do.  Just looking at it from an efficiency
point of view this is already hundreds, maybe more, extra clicks per
day for me given the volume of mail I receive and send.

I guess I'm just used to it.

Both of these things could be filed in Bugzilla, the first as a
(potential) bug, the second as an enhancement. If you do so, please post
the BZ numbers here.

poc