Re: [Evolution] Help me with the Mailing List usage + Evolution filter

Does not work with your answer containing "CC:" field <awilliams>,
<mailing list>. Works with replies "CC:" field <mailing list> only, and
"TO:" <mailing list>

Do I assume that Ctrl-L expects a) single address, or b) use the first
address in the CC: field?

Neither - it uses the mailing list headers embedded in the message.  Use
Ctrl-U to see the source of a message sent to the mailing list, you will
see headers starting "List-...", Ctrl-L uses those headers to find the
correct place to send a message to.

One thing that may be confusing is that if someone reply-all's to one of
*your* messages, you will get a direct message from them (i.e. your
address will be in the To: field) and that message will not contain the
"List-" headers.  Consequently Ctrl-L won't work.

P.