Re: [Evolution] Help me with the Mailing List usage + Evolution filter
- From: nomnex <nomnex gmail com>
- To: Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Help me with the Mailing List usage + Evolution filter
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 12:13:30 +0900
On Thu, 2009-12-24 at 10:46 +0800, Ng Oon-Ee wrote:
I just use Ctrl-L for "reply to list"
Does not work with your answer containing "CC:" field <awilliams>,
<mailing list>. Works with replies "CC:" field <mailing list> only, and
"TO:" <mailing list>
Do I assume that Ctrl-L expects a) single address, or b) use the first
address in the CC: field?
(for my information) Is there an toolbar icon or right-click menu
"answer to list" available in Evolution
] [Thread Prev