Re: [Evolution] Help me with the Mailing List usage + Evolution filter
- From: Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee gmail com>
- To: nomnex <nomnex gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Help me with the Mailing List usage + Evolution filter
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 10:46:26 +0800
On Thu, 2009-12-24 at 11:42 +0900, nomnex wrote:
On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 21:07 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Question type: if I want to reply to a user's message (from the
Evolution mailing list), I have to use "Reply to All" vs. "Reply"
Don't. Always reply to list messages on the list. Always.
When I select "Reply to All", the message fields are:
"To:" user email address
"CC:" mailing list address
How did you achieve to reply my message directly with
"To": mailing list address
How can I achieve the same result, without having to do it manually?
[Evolution 2.26/Linux Ubuntu 9.04]
I just use Ctrl-L for "reply to list"
] [Thread Prev