[Evolution] Help me with the Mailing List usage + Evolution filter

        Hi.
Can you direct me to a link or advice about the proper usage of a
mailing list.

Question type: if I want to reply to a user's message (from the
Evolution mailing list), I have to use "Reply to All" vs. "Reply" (as I
would with a personal message) - is this correct or relevant?

Filter question: What's the best way to filter messages from the
Evolution Mailing List and to move them to a specific folder (see my
filter below for advice) - knowing that I might receive "direct" answers
from users

---
Add Condition   Find items: if any condition are met

Mailing list is: evolution-list gnome org