Re: [Evolution] Can Evolution write tasks to any remote type of storage?

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:40:16AM +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

I can see no point at all in running Evolution to handle personal
calendars, tasks etc. and then having to use a *different* system to
handle shared tasks.

I have a personal shared Zimbra CalDAV calendar that is read (and
written) by 5 copies of Evo, 4 further Zimbra iCal calendars on all
those copies of Evo that are read-only (for other members of the
family), a read-only Google calendar, a couple of read-only iCal web
files and an Exchange/DavMail CalDAV R/W calendar.  I haven't used a
separate system to update my calendars for about a year now.

(And I'll also add that this Evo 2.26.3 and it's all very stable.)

Yes, OK, I just couldn't find anywhere that actually told me this.

Zimbra is way OTT for me, I don't want a groupware solution.  I did
actually run eGroupware for a while but it's simply *way* too big for
my requirements.  We just want to share tasks.

--
Chris Green