[Evolution] Copying POP to IMAP troubles

Hi,

I'm having a really hard time moving my mail from a POP local archive to the IMAP server. Moving messages(1 or many) works fine. Moving single folders works fine. But moving folders that contains messages OR moving folders that contain subfolders(also containing messages) fails without any errors. Evo creates the subfolders but never copies the messages! I've been burnt badly by this. I've restored my mail archive from backup(~250MB worth) and I'm trying once again to copy the archive over.

I've tried right-clicking on the folder(to "copy") as well as drag 'n drop(to move) and both yield the same issue -no messages in the subfolders. This may verywell be a server-side issue...I'm just looking for some experiences/advise on how to do this so I can move on to ACTUAL WORK :)

Thanks in  advance.

Cheers,
Phil

P.S. I realize that moving large amounts of folders/mail is prone to fail. So I've tried toning down the amount being copied. But even with very small amounts of mail (root folder with 10-12 email-->subfolder with 10-12 emails) still fails to copy messages in the subfolder.