[Evolution] Evolution 2.26.3 (FC11) how to change line wrap

Hi fellows,

I am very upset about the fact that I cannot change the line wrap settings in Evolution while composing the email. I don't like line wraps and want my email client to respect the window size of the compose window. I don't want any hard coded 72 characters line wrap. I don't want to use pre-formated workaround since it makes me scroll the email back and forth to see one line. Isn't it something very basic to have in an email client to do auto line wrap based on the size of your window or am I missing something? What are the options we have if we want to change this behavior? Can I change the line wrap from 72 characters to lets say 100? I really want to know where are these settings being saved. Why no one else finds it annoying?

Thank you for your attention.

--
shiraz