Re: [Evolution] Copying POP to IMAP troubles

On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 10:43 -0400, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
[...]
P.S. I realize that moving large amounts of folders/mail is prone to
fail. So I've tried toning down the amount being copied. But even with
very small amounts of mail (root folder with 10-12 email-->subfolder
with 10-12 emails) still fails to copy messages in the subfolder.

Indeed. You're probably better using a stand-alone program for moving
large amounts of mail. There are several of them out there, see
http://www.google.com/search?q=imap+copy+folders

poc