Re: [Evolution] Heads Up: Merging kill-bonobo this weekend

On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 08:45 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
will MAPI be building straight out of the evo tree?
will it still be dependent upon unreleased SAMBA 4?

Yes and yes.  No changes to evolution-mapi.

evolution-exchange, on the other hand, is severely broken right now
since it leans heavily on Bonobo features.

Boils down to two concerns, will I still be able to "easily" build from
HEAD and still be able to access MS Exchange...

Like I said, stay away from "master" for awhile if you need working
builds.  Stick with the 2.27 codebase on the gnome-2-28 branch.

Matthew Barnes