Re: [Evolution] scalabilty issues resolved in next major release (2.6.28)?

On Mon, 2009-08-24 at 18:01 +0200, Jo-Erlend Schinstad wrote:
If there are 418389 messages in total, of which 418344 are unread, then
that means you've read 45 of them, doesn't it?

LOL.  Yeah, that's what the counts are saying.  As I have maintained,
they are way wrong, have been since the sqlite migration and still are.

You never actually said how
many you did read.

Just this group (gmane for list) alone shows "60 unread, 37537 total",
so yes, definitely more than 45 read.  I'm not going to go through,
mailbox by mailbox figuring it all out.  I just assume the counts are
never right and never trust them.

b.